The 920 Explorer MAX for daytrips, weekends on the water and excursions
• The 920 Explorer MAX has the same fore cabin and pilothouse design as its sister boat, the 790 Explorer, and can be fitted to provide all the comforts you need for overnight stays in a boat – including a soft top so you can make the most of sunny days.
• The aft deck is much larger than competing boats, with more deck area than our largest day cruiser, the 850 Voyager. No other pilothouse boat can offer as much seating, spacious table and sun loungers on the aft deck as the 920 Explorer MAX
• The boat also has a 150-litre ice box on the aft deck to keep both crew and passengers refreshed
• The aft deck furnishings are module-based so each customer can choose exactly which modules they want fitted. The modules can also be moved around at any time and can be removed from the aft deck to leave even more space for fishing and transport.
• The aft deck is separated from the aft platform with a watertight door so you can drive astern into waves without your wake and waves washing over the aft deck. The aft platform is spacious and there is plenty of room to walk from port to starboard side.
• The boat is fitted as standard with a 150-litre ice or fish tank, and customers can also choose to buy extra tanks with circulation pumps, either 200 or 500 litres.
• The aft deck is unrivalled when it comes to size in this segment. The normal dimensions of an aft deck on pilothouse boats of this size is approx. 4 m2. The aft deck on the 920 Explorer MAX is 33% larger and measures a total 5.3 m2.
• Aft of the aft deck is a spacious platform with plenty of room to walk from port to starboard side.
• The aft deck has all the fittings required to install a pump for the water hose, fish tanks, circulation pumps, net, pot and line haulers, transforming the boat into a purely working and fishing machine.
• Using the module system, you can very simply reconfigure your fishing boat to a comfortable touring boat with a social and comfortable aft deck for the entire family in a matter of minutes.
|New Parker 920 Explorer Max|
|Weight without engine||3100kg|
|Extra fuel capacity||230L|
|Hot water capacity (opt)||20L|
|Max. engine output single outboard||450HP|
|Max. engine output twin outboard||2 x 225HP|